Sunday, January 2, 2011

fingerless gloves

I am following a tutorial from The Art of Crochet by Teresa.
It is not easy for me, I have a very short attention span.  but I am trying this since last night.
I went to bed at 1 am after starting this over about 3 or 4 times.  I didn't like the way it was coming out. 


By the way, when starting a new project, when you are learning, don't pick fancy yarns you can't see where they went!  LOL  I was using a red one with a second purple wrapped around it.  It kept splitting on me, and I couldn't see the stitches clearly.  I had to find something I can actually see.


Looking better now.  This is the cuff so far.









Finally done!!  wow it's amazing that I actually did it.  Well this took me a long time, now I have to make the other hand,  he he.  Hope it goes smoother.
Here it is: 















No comments:

Post a Comment