Friday, May 27, 2016

Greenie from Wooly Rhinoceros yarn

Just started this, my plan is a little vest.  The first time I made one (which I want to replicate) was when I was 13.  I made a little vest, with delicate fluffy yarn in tones of brown and tan, for my baby niece.  She was a year and a half, maybe 2 by then.  She was so cute in it.  I had a lot of help from one of my aunts.  She was so sweet, and helped me with the hard parts.  Well, I am going to try another vest.  That one was knitted, this one will be crocheted.  I bought this yarn from the Wooly Rhinoceros years ago.  Maybe 2010?  I have been so afraid to use it and ruin it.  But I will try to make a little vest.  This yarn was mailed from Israel, and was made in individual hand dyed/ hand spun yarn.  So there will be no more if I run out of this ball of yarn I have.  Wish me luck!  here we go.


No comments:

Post a Comment