Monday, December 20, 2010

drunk baking??

I am baking cookies  yay!!
well, since I am a nut, I am having some Gin, playing 80's party music talking to my friends on MSN, dancing and baking.
Talk about multitasking!!

I ordered most of the Christmas gifts I got online, so I am making our postman work hard delivering things to our door, instead of the collective mailbox.  So... I got some tins, and baking cookies to fillt hem up.  I will give him some as a small thank you.

I am using mom's recipe, but apparently I am being pollitically incorrect. I switched the chocolate chip cookies for white chocolate chips.  AHA!! and they have coconut and cherries. 
Sara can't have nuts, and since I will be sharing, I didn't add nuts.

I am playing "Staying alive"  Dwight just had to make sure to inform me of an important news flash.  Disco died in the 80's .  LOL  Lovin it!!

Party in the kitchen!!





No comments:

Post a Comment